Wednesday, March 16, 2011

mary's first post


Hi all, I’m Mary and this is my first official Tea and Tangerines post!

Normally, I like to spend the entire Sunday on the couch watching movies, but today I was forced outside to acquire foodstuffs for the kitchen. It happened to be an unusually nice day for this time of year so the boyfriend and I needed only our peacoats and we were off to the neighborhood grocery store, here’s what I wore:

Bow Bobby Pins from Forever21 similar to these, $1.25!
Coat from Urban Behavior, can’t recall the price but I bought it on clearance
Peter Pan Woven Collar Blouse from Urban Outfitters, $15
Button from Sleep Bellum Sonno, Free!
Sweater from Target’s clearance section, $8
Socks from TJmaxx, $7
(these socks may look familiar from one of Lauren’s previous posts because, they are! we bought them together figuring it’s not too embarrassing to show up somewhere in the same socks)
My favorite shoes which they no longer have from Shop Ruche, $40ish

No comments:

Post a Comment