Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i want to ride my bicycle


A few months ago Paul and I fell in love with a Schwinn Le Tour bicycle from our local thrift store. It’s spent the last few weeks in my parents’ garage waiting for warmer weather.

While I wouldn’t call the weather this week warm we were anxious to get outside so we went for a short ride and stopped to take some photos. I paired a floral dress with the toughest looking boots I own to create a feminine/masculine contrast.


Schwinn Le Tour Bicycle: thrifted, $30
Knitted Earwarmer: on clearance from Target, $8


 Bicycle Pin: thrifted, $1.25
Endless Appeal Scarf: Anthropologie, $19.95 (sadly, no longer available)


Floral Dress: target, $20
Navy Cardigan: Old Navy, $20



Rocket Dog boots: DSW, no longer available, $40ish
Green Tights: target, $5





Ah, the midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment