Wednesday, March 16, 2011


In typical Monday morning fashion I had to rush to get ready for work today as I forgot to set my alarm for the appropriate time last night. This is what I threw together:

Top: (no longer available) BDG Cozy Pullover Tunic, $25
Skirt: (out of stock) Great Divide Skirt, $60—I got this on sale from Modcloth and while it was still more than I would normally spend I couldn’t resist because I loved it so much! It’s from Kelly Lane’s 2010 Spring/Summer Collection.
Shoes: (not pictured & no longer available) black boots from forever21, $20
Necklace: Envelope necklace from Target; as is the trend for this post this necklace is apparently no longer available!

While I got my hands on these items before they sold out, I’ve waited too long on many others. Are there any things you’ve loved from afar but waited too long to buy because you couldn’t justify the cost? Is there something you’ve got your eye on right now and are hoping it will be marked down before it sells out? Let us know in the comments section and we will commiserate with you over beloved items that will never be ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment