Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Hello.  My name is Paul.  Usually I take pictures of Mary and you don’t see me.
The economy hasn’t been kind too my wallet and I have been unemployed for a span of time.  Today, however, I have a meeting with a client of my father’s for a video editing prospect. 
Lauren and Mary were kind enough to let me write a guest entry to show what kind of outfit can be put together entirely with clothes from thrift stores, as any clothing items more than $5-$10 are definitely a push with my budget.



I don’t photograph as gracefully as Mary or Lauren, so please be kind.

Knitted Winter Hat that Mary and Lauren both hate - $1.50
Gloves - Found
Blue and White Striped Burgundy Tie - $0.90
Blue and White Striped Collared Shirt - $2.50
Navy Colored Old Navy Sweater - Second Hand Gift (free)
Badass Eagle Belt Buckle - $3
Black Belt - $1
Wrangler Gray Dress Pants - $4
Black Converse Chuck Taylor High Tops - $4
Old Navy Black Pea Coat with Toggle Buttons - $9




I showed up to the meeting and felt very confident while wearing this outfit that, from head to toe, cost approximately $26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment