Wednesday, March 16, 2011

abbey's 2nd birthday


It’s become a tradition for me to bake cupcakes for my niece’s birthday (she’s only had two so far, but it’s been consistent). This year I made Yellow Butter Raspberry Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream frosting, you will have to endure this entire post to get to the recipe, or just skip to the end if the description alone is making your mouth water…


Here’s the birthday girl and a monkey!


I’d also like to introduce Veruca, my crazy fluffy cat.
V-Neck Sweater: Winter clearance from Target, $8
Striped Sleeveless Shirt: Forever 21, $5ish
Spring Flowers Hairclip: Forever 21, $1.50



Adding the Raspberries


The finished product! I found the recipe at the Big Girls Small Kitchen blog, if you’ve never checked it out before, you must do it now. It is full of amazing recipe ideas. You will get inspired. You will make delicious food. You will be quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment